SMS was yesterday. The young generation of today uses on the smartphone free instant messaging services. One of the best known and most popular of these services is WhatsApp. The Internet-based service of the American developer Whatsapp Inc. is available for all major platforms, from Android smartphones via BlackBerry and Windows Phone up to the Apple iPhone. With a few tricks and gimmicks, the smartphone app can install and use on the Apple tablet. However, it applies to WhatsApp iPad A few things to consider, as there are no official app from iTunes for this.
WhatsApp for iPad, iPhone & Co.
The company WhatsApp Inc. has experienced a phenomenal rise since its inception. Established would a few years ago, namely in 2009 in the US by Jan Koum and Brian Acton. Within a few years, the instant messaging service has millions spread around the world. According to Spiegel Online, the application in 2014 had more than 450 million users. 70 percent of Whats Apper communicate with it daily. The name WhatsApp is actually a play on words: What's app sounds like English ( "What's wrong?", "What's up?"), And includes shortcuts app ( "Application") "What's up?". Originally conceived as a pure smartphone application, the instant messaging service can be used on other platforms, such as WhatsApp iPad on the popular tablet computer from Apple.
Unlimited send pictures, video and audio files with WhatsApp
WhatsApp itself sees itself as a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. This is made possible by the WhatsApp Messenger uses the data plan that you use for email and mobile Internet browsing. This allows the exchange of messages is free. The app is available for the most common operating systems, so Android, Apple iOS, BlackBerry, Symbian, Nokia Series 40, Windows Phone and MeeGo.
Setting WhatsApp iPad
If the app initially similar to an SMS still mainly used for sending text messages, so the functionality has been gradually expanded over time. Like several other Messenger & VoIP services giving free download can use the latest version of WhatsApp not just text and photos will be sent, but also short videos and audio files. In addition to the normal exchange of messages users can also create groups and send each other unlimited images, video and audio files. With a few tweaks can be WhatsApp installed on the iPad.
- Step 1Download add-on software "iFunBox" on the PC. The software allows access to iOS devices.
- step 2: If not already done, the smartphone app WhatsApp on mobile phone needs to be charged, and a user account to be created / verified. The WhatsApp software for iPhone is in our download catalog.
- step 3: Load means the software "iFunBox" WhatsApp files on the PC.
- step 4: Copy WhatsApp files from PC to iPad.
Interesting articles about WhatsApp for iPad is available here:
- Change WhatsApp status - how it works!
- The most annoying chain letters WhatsApp
- Read: WhatsApp integrated blue hook
- Privacy: So you can conceal the WhatsApp Status
- WhatsApp uninstall and delete account - Instructions
- change his WhatsApp profile picture & Insert contact pictures
- secure WhatsApp messages on the iPad