Of the Handball World Cup 2017 Schedule Download shows all Schedules of the Handball World Championship Men from 11 to 29 January 2017 in France, including the venues and kick-off times - either in PDF format or as a JPG image.
Handball World Cup 2017 Schedule Download: The full schedule with all games
The 25th World Championships in handball were awarded after 1970 and 2001 for the third time to France, which was able to prevail against the Danish Handball Federation. The venues are Albertville, Brest, Lille, Metz, Montpellier, Nantes, Paris and Rouen. A total of 24 teams will participate in the World Handball Championship, which first had to qualify for it, with the exception of Qatar as Vice World Champion 2015 and France as host.
Handball World Cup 2017 Schedule download with all venues and kickoff times. Source: francehandball2017.org
The following teams will compete for the title at the World Handball Championship 2017 in France:
- Egypt (African champions 2016)
- Angola (third in the African Cup of Nations 2016)
- Argentina (third in the Pan American Championship 2016)
- Bahrain (second in the AFC Asian Cup 2016)
- Brazil (Pan-Master 2016)
- Chile (second in the Pan American Championship 2016)
- Germany (European Champion 2016)
- Denmark (play-off winner)
- France (hosts)
- Iceland (play-off winner)
- Japan (third in the Asian Cup 2016)
- Qatar (runners-up 2015)
- Croatia (third in the European Championship 2016)
- Macedonia (play-off winner)
- Norway (Wildcard)
- Poland (play-off winner)
- Russia (play-off winner)
- Saudi Arabia (fourth in the AFC Asian Cup 2016)
- Sweden (play-off winner)
- Slovenia (play-off winner)
- Spain (second in the European Championship 2016)
- Tunisia (second in the African Cup of Nations 2016)
- Hungary (play-off winner)
- Belarus (play-off winner)
DHB team plays in Group C against Croatia, Belarus and Hungary
The Handball World Championship 2017 schedule shows that the DHB team will compete in Group C against the teams from Croatia, Belarus, Hungary, Chile and Saudi Arabia. The German team is considered one of the favorites for the world title.
Unfortunately, it is still unclear if and are transmitted via which channel the exciting title fights on TV or the Internet. The tournament starts on January 11, 2017 the opening match France against Brazil in Paris. In the preliminary round six teams playing in four groups.
The official schedule is available as a PDF or JPG file.
The mode of the Handball World Championship 2017
The first four teams in each group qualify for the knockout stages. If two or more teams after the first round on points, the higher number of points between the teams in the direct encounters over the next round will decide. Is this also identical goal difference applies between the teams in the direct encounters and then the higher number of goals in the direct encounters.