a Redeem coupon Flixbus to, there are three variants: In the shops or cooperating travel agencies, on the website or via app. learn how to make a reservation via voucher!
The most convenient way to redeem the coupon is sure the website or by downloading the Flixbus app on the phone. Both are very clear and user-friendly design, so really nothing can go wrong.
FAQ on the site to Flixbus voucher
After opening the website of Flixbus, the desired drive is selected first. For this starting point, destination, date of travel and the number of people traveling are simply entered and clicked search link. Now all possible dates are listed, for which still places available. Having found a suitable drive and chooses the option Place Book appear on the right side of the website of the cart. Among the key data, the coupon field is redeem, in which the coupon code is entered. Now the amount of the voucher will be deducted from the total amount of the reservation.
On the website to redeem a voucher Flixbus.
use a voucher with the Flixbus app
In principle, the procedure with the app is similar to the site. After the application is started, you choose a destination and book the desired trip. Before booking you can redeem the voucher Flixbus in the mobile application. For this, the code is entered into the corresponding field and confirmed with Tip option redeeming here. Following the trip can be booked. If you use the app, the ticket by the way does not have to be printed, but which serves as a ticket QR code can be shown to the bus driver on the screen of your smartphone.
Redeem locally at the travel agency or the central bus station shop voucher
You can redeem his voucher, even on site. Currently, there are about 5,000 travel agencies, which cooperate with the travel provider. There are also seven ZOB stores in these cities:
- Berlin: Messedamm 2-4 (opening times: Mon – Sun 6:30 to 11:00 p.m.)
- DresdenFriedrich-List-Platz 2 (opening times: Mon – Fri 6:30 to 20:30, Sat – Sun 6:30 to 21:30)
- HamburgAdenauer Allee 78 (opening times: Mon – Sun 6:00 to 10:00 p.m.)
- HanoverHamburger Allee 21 (opening times: Mon – Sun 8:00 to 20:00)
- Munich: Hackerbrücke 4 (opening times: Mon – Sun 6:30 to 23:30)
- Nuremberg: Kate Strobel-Straße 4 (opening times: Monday – Sunday 10:00 to 19:00)
- Prague: ÚAN Florenc, Křižíkova 2110 / 2b (opening times: Mon – Sun 7:00 to 19:00)
Notes on the vouchers:
Also, if you want to redeem vouchers for canceled trips, each company can currently only redeem one coupon Flixbus. A cash payment of the amount of the voucher is not granted by the provider.