With a Love status with WhatsApp share his happiness or unhappiness with the rest of the world! We have the most beautiful lyrics that appropriate quotes and romantic quotes that fit into 139 characters!
After downloading WhatsApp's status can easily be adjusted in the settings with a kick to the profile and following the appropriate option. 139 characters are available for this and that can be filled with romantic or sad sentences.
return with Love status WhatsApp his innermost outward.
Romantic Love status for WhatsApp
If you are newly in love, you want to share this feeling with everyone. Here are the best quotes that you can use as Love status for WhatsApp:
- The only thing that perhaps is special about me, you're (From: Great Expectations).
- The story characterizes only a moment, but love a lifetime. (From The Notebook)
- Love is not what you get expected, but what you are willing to give. (Katharine Hepburn)
- Happiness is love, nothing else. Who can love is happy. (Hermann Hesse)
- If one is fun loyalty, it's love. (Julie Andrews)
- Only since I love, life is beautiful; only since I love, I know I'm alive. (Theodor Körner)
- Where there is love, the impossible becomes possible. (Buddha)
- In this is love: that is protecting two lonely and touch and talk. (Rainer Maria Rilke)
- The only important thing in life are the traces of love we leave behind when we go. (Albert Schweitzer)
- You and I we are one. I can not hurt you without hurting myself. (Mahatma Gandhi)
- Happy alone is the soul that loves. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
- Today I have not picked a few flowers to you to give her life. (Christian Morgenstern)
- The harmony between two people is never given. They must be re-conquered repeatedly. (Simone de Beauvoir)
- What a heavenly feeling to follow his heart is. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
From the film: Great Expectations.
When the heart is broken
Sometimes helping a broken heart to express his sadness with Love status with WhatsApp, like with these quotes about unrequited love:
- It does not matter how long you wait, but to whom. (From: Some Like It Hot)
- Love means never having to say you're sorry. (From Love Story)
- Tell me what I should be and I'm there for you. (From The Notebook)
- The pieces of a love never can be put together. (Sully Prudhomme)
- Usually only the loss teaches us about the value of things. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
- How much shells on the beach, so much pain has love. (Ovid)
- Love me when I least deserve it, because then I need it most. (Unknown)
- There is always a vanquished in love; the loves more. (Franz Blei)
- Not perfect, but the imperfect need our love. (Oscar Wilde)
- want someone forgot to say, think of him. (Jean de La Bruyère)
- Where a lot of feeling, there's a lot of suffering. (Leonardo da Vinci)
Leonardo da Vinci.