Of the Apowersoft Smartphone Download Manager managed Android smartphones and iPhones comfortable from the Windows PC. With the administrative, security and communication center same owners of mobile devices from their contacts and organize their videos, snapshots and music.
- 1 More clarity with the Apowersoft Smartphone Download Manager
- 2 Supports the latest models of Samsung, Apple, HTC and Google
- 3 connect smartphone via USB or Wi-Fi to the PC
- 4 Apowersoft Smartphone Manager saves screenshots directly on your PC from
- 5 Editor's Rating
More clarity with the Apowersoft Smartphone Download Manager
The Apowersoft Smartphone Manager saves the user a lot of typing on mini display. He can send directly from the Windows computer and make backups of all data its SMS instead. All important data such as messages, contacts, apps, bookmarks, call history, photos, video clips and music, he moves quickly and easily to your own PC or provide the files restored. A file manager provides a pretty good overview of the information contained on the mobile device data.
Supports the latest models of Samsung, Apple, HTC and Google
Apowersoft smartphone manager comes by the manufacturer with iPhones, iPods and iPads as well as cope with the current smartphone devices from Samsung, Lenovo, Sony, LG, HTC, Motorola and Google Nexus. The smartphone administrator is expressly among other things, for the following Android and iOS devices:
- iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5, 5s, 4, 4S
- Samsung: Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy S5, Galaxy 3, Galaxy 5, Galaxy SII, I9100, I9300 Galaxy SIII, G S7562, N7100 Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note3, I9268
- HTC: HTC One (M8), HTC Desire EYE, HTC Butterfly X920e, HTC One, HTC One X (s720e), HTC 8S, HTC C620t
- Google: Nexus 6, Nexus 9, Nexus One, Nexus S, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Nexus S, Nexus S 4G
- Motorola Moto X, Moto G, Droid Turbo, A1260, A1680, A853 / A855, A953 / A955, XT928
connect smartphone via USB or Wi-Fi to the PC
Apowersoft Smartphone Manager can be operated fairly straightforward. The freeware automatically detect the device and all its information when using their own phone is connected to the PC via USB or Wi-Fi. Those who choose to connect via USB, must make sure that the USB debugging mode is enabled.
Apowersoft Smartphone Manager saves screenshots directly on your PC from
The Phone manager offers some useful tools. For example, the user can record them and save screenshots of the smartphone screen on the PC. The snapshots are copied to file or copied to the clipboard. A full-screen mode for smartphone images on the PC is also on board, But above all, the manager makes useful to back up important data from the smartphone to the PC in order in the event of data loss to have a reliable backup of all important data at hand ,
Useful when switching to a new smartphone
Anyone who has accidentally deleted important data from their smartphone, so can easily access this. When switching to a new model of smartphone Apowersoft Manager Download also performs helpful services. With the Restore button all backed up on the computer data is synchronized, you want to move to the new phone. Many other backup tools for free download are available in our extensive software offering.