Who speculates on mountains of candy, was next to a scary costume and the appropriate Halloween Sayings have ready. Here's the grusligsten and funniest for future reference!
The classic trick or treat! has indeed still far from obsolete, but with these sayings neighbors are shocked and scared to death! Spooky, only the Halloween Sounds to download - or films by Sam Raimi, John Carpenter and George A. Romero.
The best Halloween sayings
We have selected the best and most creative, the scariest and funniest sayings. For an authentic Halloween Feeling there exists a couple of English variations:
German Halloween sayings
- We are small ghosts like to eat paste. If you give us nothing, we get stuck here.
- Spinnenfuß and toads leg, we are the Gespensterlein. We have empty pockets and want something to snack on!
- Little ghosts and witches waiting outside your door. Give us quickly something sweet, otherwise we remain here today.
- Something sweet out, or is haunted in the house!
- Halloween is today, we want fat booty for our little pack.
- Do you want to escape from the evil prank gifts are very welcome here. Sweet tunes the spirits cheerful and dragging streichlos on.
- Today is the scary night and all spirits are awakened. Also, we are with it and want sweet Allerlei.
- Tonight is Halloween, drum give us sweet things. Then we will weiterzieh'n fast and make your neighbors anxious.
- Apple and tomato, which is today not a gift. We prefer to eat sweet, instead of fruit and vegetable '.
- Will you today still live ', you have to give me something sweet!
- Thank you, you are now free, we move on with shouts.
- Halloween is today, that's why give us fat booty!
- We haunt here through the land, they call us scary gang. From house to house, in and out, a bit Schleck, already we are gone.
English Halloween sayings
Those who prefer real Halloween feel, should recite one of English proverbs to collect sweets:
- The witches fly across the sky. The owls go: "Who? Who? Who?" The black cats yowl and green ghosts howl: "Scary Halloween to you!"
- Trick or treat, smell my feet. Give me something good to eat. If you do not, I will not be sad. I'll just make you wish you had!
- Trick or treat. Give me something good to eat. Nuts and candy, fruit and gum. I'll go away if you give me some.
- Trick or Treat! Give me something good to eat. Give me candy. Give me cake. Give me something sweet to take!
Who needs inspiration for the right costume, might find the perfect idea in this clip: